1. Holder(s) of account accept full responsibility for all charges made to this account, according to the instructions set forth above. Instructions may be changed by providing written notice to THE CLEANERY but will be recognized only upon receipt of signed notice.
2. When one holder of a joint account wishes to cancel joint status, signed instructions must be submitted to THE CLEANERY. Upon receipt of such instructions from either party, the joint account will be canceled. Separate accounts may then be opened by both parties pursuant to their good credit standing and upon written application for an individual account.
3. Holder(s) of this account agree to pay all collection or legal fees required to collect payment on delinquent accounts.
4. Submission of this credit application authorizes THE CLEANERY to verify all information provided by applicant(s).
5. 18% annual finance charge on past due accounts.
6. All charges will be billed to your credit card at the end of the month.
Note: A $6.00 REFUNDABLE, PICK-UP BAG DEPOSIT WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR FIRST STATEMENT.